Silver Standard Lessons
The Silver Standard collection comprises of 5 dances showing the International style Waltz, Tango, Slow Foxtrot, Quickstep, and Viennese Waltz, plus 1 video showing complete routines for dancing around the room. The first four dances are continuation of the Bronze II Standard videos while the Viennese Waltz is a detailed technique video based on the steps first shown on the Bronze I Viennese Waltz video. Each dance features our directors and instructors, Andy & Wendy Wong, teaching and demonstrating all the steps. All videos were filmed on location at The Grand Ballroom.
Every variation is shown a number of times in expert detail and includes:
- Full description and demonstration of the step
- Front angle view and back angle view
- Man’s steps only with proper musical count
- Lady’s steps only with proper musical count
- Close up view of feet positions and foot work
- Proper technique of leading and following
- A simple routine that includes the variation
- Common faults and cures
- Dancing together with music
Watch Andy and Wendy Teach The Slow Foxtrot!